Be an assistant at World Water Week 2018!
When?Start time: Sunday 15:00 (26 August)
End time: Friday 18:00 (31 August)
Passionate, talented individuals wanted!
Are you in Stockholm towards the end of August? Can you be?! The world's leading annual event for addressing the planet's water-related issues is celebrating its 28th year, and WE NEED YOU!
Organised by the Stockholm International Water Institute, World Water Week brings together the who's who of water - experts, practitioners, policy-makers and business innovators. Last year, over 3,300 people from 135 countries attended.
Whether you want to flesh out your CV, get some international/NGO work experience or help save the planet.. we have a spot for you!
- Free registration for the Week (includes access to loads of interesting sessions, field trips and social events!)
- Networking opportunities galore
- Exclusive invites to activities designed just for you
- Free lunch and a public transport card
- Status 'Awesome WWW Assistant' ie part of a bigger network of young professionals with big water and development goals
- Available from 26 to 31 August, 2018
- Able to get to Stockholm and have somewhere safe to sleep (assuming you don't already live here)
- Friendly and responsible
- Passionate about helping to build a water wise world is a plus!
Please apply here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MQ2RLD6
Deadline is 1 May.
Tell your friends!
Events around World Water Week
Per Gessle's Roxette | Waterfront, Stockholm
Monday 19:30 (05 November)
Stockholm Waterfront, Stockholm
Konsert med Deva Premal & Miten med Manose i Stockholm
Sunday 19:00 (21 October)
Konserthuset Stockholm, Stockholm
Leticia And Daniel In Stockholm - To Be Updated
Friday 20:00 (14 September)
Stockholm LineDancers, Stockholm